SBI has over 400 job vacancies and it’s hiring product managers, data analyst, digital marketers
- The largest public sector bank
State Bank of India(SBI) is inviting applications for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers.
- With this, the bank plans on hiring over 400 people via recruitment examinations.
current openingsare for the roles of SME Credit Analyst, product managers, data analyst, digital marketers, banking supervisory and chief managers.
- The registration process started on June 23 and the last date to apply is July 13, 2020.
The registration process started on June 23 and the last date to apply is July 13, 2020. The interested candidates can apply for the positions at sbi.co.in/careers. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the final interview.
The current openings are for the roles of SME Credit Analyst, product managers, data analyst, digital marketers, banking supervisory and chief managers. As many as 326 vacancies are for executive and senior executives in social banking, financial inclusion and micro maret (FI & MM). Of this, 137 openings are for the general category.
Those applying for digital marketing and analytics roles will be responsible for providing marketing support, increasing income via digital banking. The selected hire for the role of analyst will be responsible for analysing data and identifying patterns.
While a digital marketer will provide customer insights and create propositions through online marketing and social media campaigns. The salary will range from ₹12 lakh to ₹20 lakh, annually — along with an annual increment of 10%.
The minimum educational qualification of a candidate applying for the post of analytics executive and digital marketing executives is a bachelor’s degree in technology with at least 60% marks or a certification in either digital marketing or data science and big data technologies.
Here’s how to apply for the role:
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in.
- Click on the careers tab to view all the current openings.
- To apply, fill the application form and upload the scanned copy of documents.
- Make the payment and submit the application form.
- Download the copy for future reference.
Popular on BI
- Size doesn’t matter – small cos will hire more than midsized cos this quarter
- Shikhar Dhawan to lead India in West Indies ODI series with Ravindra Jadeja as his deputy
- Zero trust security adoption matures as enterprise perimeters blur
- Cloud adoption is growing and it will drive virtualization too
- Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann set to tie the knot for the second time