SPOTLIGHT EVENT: Turn the Job You Have into the Job You Love
- You don't always need to quit your job to enjoy work more. Small changes can make a big impact.
- In this webinar, you'll hear from a workplace consultant and the author of "Don't Call It Quits."
Millions of workers left their jobs in the Great Resignation, in search of an opportunity that better fit their interests, values, or lifestyle. When you're miserable at work, it's easy to fantasize about doing the same. But what if a career overhaul wasn't the only option? What if you could make some simple changes that would help you tolerate — or even enjoy — your job?
On September 14th at 2:00pm ET, join Insider correspondent Shana Lebowitz Gaynor, author of "Don't Call It Quits: Turn the Job You Have into the Job You Love," and Al Dea, founder of the workplace consultancy Betterwork Labs, for a live discussion about reshaping your career without changing positions. It's a conversation that will benefit professionals considering their next career move and business leaders adapting their talent strategy.
- Shana Lebowitz Gaynor, Correspondent, Insider
- Al Dea, Founder, Betterwork Labs
- Ebony Flake, C-Suite Reporter, Insider
We hope to see you there! You can sign up here.
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip