The 6 highest-valued HR startups that are using AI to help companies like Deloitte and Disney make hiring more efficient and fair, including by reducing unconscious bias
- Most major companies - including Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, and Disney - now use artificial intelligence to recruit, screen, and onboard job applicants.
- Business Insider rounded up the 6 most valuable US startups that make recruiting technology with AI.
- HireVue, an AI program used by more than a third of the Fortune 100, has raised more than $90 million in VC funding since it founded in 2004.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Most job applicants learn quickly that a robot will likely read their resume before reaching any human.
Lesser known are the companies that build this type of hiring AI software. These startups build tech that analyzes tens of thousands of data points to target and recruit the best job applicants, all while claiming to save their clients time and money.
Business Insider analyzed the AI recruiting startups with the greatest amount of total funding on Crunchbase. We excluded companies based outside the US.
HireVue, the world's most valuable recruiting AI startup, has raised more than $90 million in VC funding since 2004.
Many companies that build AI for hiring claim their tech reduces bias, but experts warn algorithms can exacerbate existing racial and gender disparities.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India