The 6 highest-valued HR startups that are using AI to help companies like Deloitte and Disney make hiring more efficient and fair, including by reducing unconscious bias
- Most major companies - including Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, and Disney - now use artificial intelligence to recruit, screen, and onboard job applicants.
- Business Insider rounded up the 6 most valuable US startups that make recruiting technology with AI.
- HireVue, an AI program used by more than a third of the Fortune 100, has raised more than $90 million in VC funding since it founded in 2004.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Most job applicants learn quickly that a robot will likely read their resume before reaching any human.
Lesser known are the companies that build this type of hiring AI software. These startups build tech that analyzes tens of thousands of data points to target and recruit the best job applicants, all while claiming to save their clients time and money.
Business Insider analyzed the AI recruiting startups with the greatest amount of total funding on Crunchbase. We excluded companies based outside the US.
HireVue, the world's most valuable recruiting AI startup, has raised more than $90 million in VC funding since 2004.
Many companies that build AI for hiring claim their tech reduces bias, but experts warn algorithms can exacerbate existing racial and gender disparities.
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations