The Company Connection: Tips and insights from business leaders across industries to keep your teams engaged and productive
- Company CEOs and workplace strategists say implementing new collaboration tech among teams helps them work better together.
- Companies are incorporating a wide range of tools to encourage collaboration. CEOs told Business Insider they're doing everything from video conferencing to adjusting an office's temperature to help improve productivity.
- We've compiled a list of tricks for fostering collaboration and creating healthier teams in the series "The Company Connection."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Today's companies are prioritizing technology and flexibility for their employees - all in hopes of boosting collaboration.
When employees are sharing responsibilities, this can make it easier to tackle and complete tasks. In the workplace, this can also lead to higher productivity levels, according to a study published last June in the Human Resource Management Journal.
From the C-suite to remote workers, effective teams keep ideas flowing and business booming. Additionally, managers who encourage teamwork help keep employees happy.
Collaboration, however, isn't only about working in teams. People want to know how to use applications, websites, and hardware to make personal career progress in their workplace. And when used properly, the integration of tech in both office life and a remote setting can lead to goals being met, creating greater successes and bigger opportunities.
Business Insider talked to CEOs and experts across industries and workplace experts to find the best tech-based collaboration tips for our project "The Company Connection." Read summaries of each story and find links to the reporting below.
The cofounder of a fintech startup uses monthly in-person meetings to strengthen her hybrid workforce.
Mambu, a company that offers core banking services to the finance industry, has a team of more than 200 people from around the world
An architecture firm designed its office to make its workers healthier and more collaborative, with movable 'green walls' and air-quality control
The director of global communications at Prezi uses video calls to increase the focus of employees who cannot make in-person meetings
An asset and wealth management firm uses a cloud service and digital conferencing to keep its remote staff engaged and productive
How to keep important meetings focused for people who hate meetings, according to executives who have done it
The founder of the Perpetual Guardian uses a 4-day workweek to foster collaboration among teams
Workplace experts say collaboration tools are a great forum for recognizing employee achievements
These 5 podcasts share how a football coach, a managing director, and a nonprofit manager improved their team's collaboration
The former CEO of Target built an internal social media platform to boost collaboration among teams
A BET executive used self-advocacy to advance her career, sending emails to her boss' boss
A retired Navy SEAL commander explains how the tactics he used to collaborate with the Army and Marines can work just as well in the office conference room
Top companies are using VR to connect and train their teams from around the world
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter