The coronavirus pandemic is upending Gen Z's futures - tell us how you feel about it
Nam Y. Huh/AP Images
- Gen Z might end up looking a lot like older millennials if they graduate into a recession worse than the 2008 financial crisis.
- The generation is facing a dismal job market and uncertainty during its most transformative years. We want to know how you feel about it.
- Are you a Gen Zer who feels your life has been upended? Please share your story with Business Insider in the survey below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The coronavirus pandemic has put Gen Z in a precarious position.
Students graduating in 2020 have had in-person graduations - and jobs and internships - cancelled. And Gen Zers in the workforce are already bearing the brunt of coronavirus layoffs.
Such an unprecedented event as the coronavirus pandemic will likely have an unprecedented impact on America's youth. We need your help in identifying what that fallout will look out for Gen Z - and how Gen Z life has already changed since the pandemic began.
Are you a member of Gen Z? We want to talk to you. Please share your story with us in the survey below.
Are you a parent of a Gen Zer? Or are you an economist or researcher with information to share? Please email email@example.com.
NOW WATCH: Why electric planes haven't taken off yet
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend