Udacity partners with AWS to offer scholarships on machine learning for working professionals
- Online edtech platform
Udacitypartnered with Amazon Web Services(AWS) to offer scholarships to working professionals for machine learning.
- All applicants will be able to join the AWS Machine Learning Foundations Course. While applications are on currently, enrollment for the course begins on May 19.
- The top 325 performers in the foundation course will be awarded with another scholarship to join Udacity’s Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program.
- The Nanodegree program scholarship will begin on August 19.
All applicants will be able to join the AWS Machine Learning Foundations Course. While applications are on currently, enrollment for the course begins on May 19.
This course will provide an understanding of
“A major reason behind the increasing uptake of such niche courses among the modern-age learners has to do with the growing relevance of technology across all spheres the world over. In its wake, many high-value job roles are coming up that require a person to possess immense technical proficiency and knowledge in order to assume them. And machine learning is one of the key components of the ongoing AI revolution driving digital transformation worldwide,” said Gabriel Dalporto, CEO of Udacity.
The top 325 performers in the foundation course will be awarded with a scholarship to join Udacity’s Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program. In this advanced course, the students will work on ML tools from AWS. This includes real-time projects that are focussed on specific machine learning skills.
“Our Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program is one of the most popular courses on the Udacity platform,” he said.
The Nanodegree program scholarship will begin on August 19.
AdvertisementWhile the Spanish learnt the piano online, Indians went for communication skills during lockdown
Here are five apps you need to prepare for JEE Main and NEET competitive exams
Popular on BI
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022
- Here is what the Indian film industry can learn from gig economy firms like Zomato and Urban Company
- Cat lover? Here’s a chance to do your favourite thing for research — watch cat videos
- India should let tele migration bloom before worrying about how to tax writers, creators and consultants, says India’s Chief Economic Advisor K V Subramanian