UPSC is inviting job applications for regional director, assistant professors and other roles before September 30
- UPSC invites applications for various positions like Regional Director, Assistant Professor and many more.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is September 30. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates applying for any role will have to pay a nominal amount of fee i.e ₹25.
AdvertisementUnion Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited candidates for various positions like Regional Director, Assistant Professor and many more.
The application process has already begun. The last date to apply for the opportunity is September 30. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC.
|Post||No. of vacancies||Minimum qualification|
|Regional Director||1||M.Sc in Microbiology/Botany/Agriculture from a recognized university with 10 years of work experience in the field of research and development of bio-fertilizer|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||10||Bachelor’s in engineering (B.E) or Bachelor’s in technology (B.Tech) or Bachelor’s of science in physics or Master of science from any recognized university.|
|Assistant Professor (Chemistry)||1||At least 55% marks in Master’s degree level in chemistry from an Indian university.Must have cleared NET or SLET exam conducted by UGC.PhD holder from any university recognised by UGC|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engg)||1||First class Master’s degree in electrical engineering.|
|Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engg)||2||First class Master’s degree in electronics & communication Engg.|
|Assistant Professor (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg/Control Instrumentation Engg)||1||First class Master’s degree in electronics & instrumentation engg./control & instrumentation engg.|
|Assistant Professor (Mathematics)||1||At least 55% marks in Master’s degree level in mathematics from an Indian university.Must have cleared NET or SLET exam conducted by UGC.PhD holder from any university recognised by UGC|
|Assistant Professor (Manufacturing Engg/ Production Engg)||1||First class Master’s degree in manufacturing engg./ production engg.|
|Assistant Professor (Mechanical Professor)||1||First class Master’s degree in mechanical engg.|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade II (Electronics)||3||Two years of practical experience in production or development with M.Sc in physics from any recognized university.|
|Junior Research Officer||3||Master’s degree in statistics or applied statistics or mathematics or mathematical statistics or economics or sociology or psychology or commerce with statistics from any recognised university or institute.|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor||3||Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or institute.|
Applicants interested can check the eligibility criteria and age limit for each role here.
Candidates applying for any role will have to pay a nominal amount of fee i.e ₹25. The fee can be paid by remitting cash in any SBI branch or by using the net banking facility by SBI or by using a visa/mastercard/debit card.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and women are not required to pay any fee.
The fee is required to be paid by male candidates only belonging to general category, other backward class(OBC) or economically weaker section (EWS). Once the fee paid shall not be refunded.
Zee Entertainment hits upper circuit after two independent directors resign on investor’s demand
Ami Organics dazzles on its stock market debut, lists at a premium of 50%
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani