UPSC is inviting job applications for regional director, assistant professors and other roles before September 30
- UPSC invites applications for various positions like Regional Director, Assistant Professor and many more.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is September 30. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates applying for any role will have to pay a nominal amount of fee i.e ₹25.
The application process has already begun. The last date to apply for the opportunity is September 30. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC.
|Post||No. of vacancies||Minimum qualification|
|Regional Director||1||M.Sc in Microbiology/Botany/Agriculture from a recognized university with 10 years of work experience in the field of research and development of bio-fertilizer|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||10||Bachelor’s in engineering (B.E) or Bachelor’s in technology (B.Tech) or Bachelor’s of science in physics or Master of science from any recognized university.|
|Assistant Professor (Chemistry)||1||At least 55% marks in Master’s degree level in chemistry from an Indian university.Must have cleared NET or SLET exam conducted by UGC.PhD holder from any university recognised by UGC|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engg)||1||First class Master’s degree in electrical engineering.|
|Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engg)||2||First class Master’s degree in electronics & communication Engg.|
|Assistant Professor (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg/Control Instrumentation Engg)||1||First class Master’s degree in electronics & instrumentation engg./control & instrumentation engg.|
|Assistant Professor (Mathematics)||1||At least 55% marks in Master’s degree level in mathematics from an Indian university.Must have cleared NET or SLET exam conducted by UGC.PhD holder from any university recognised by UGC|
|Assistant Professor (Manufacturing Engg/ Production Engg)||1||First class Master’s degree in manufacturing engg./ production engg.|
|Assistant Professor (Mechanical Professor)||1||First class Master’s degree in mechanical engg.|
|Senior Scientific Officer Grade II (Electronics)||3||Two years of practical experience in production or development with M.Sc in physics from any recognized university.|
|Junior Research Officer||3||Master’s degree in statistics or applied statistics or mathematics or mathematical statistics or economics or sociology or psychology or commerce with statistics from any recognised university or institute.|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor||3||Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or institute.|
AdvertisementApplicants interested can check the eligibility criteria and age limit for each role here.
Candidates applying for any role will have to pay a nominal amount of fee i.e ₹25. The fee can be paid by remitting cash in any SBI branch or by using the net banking facility by SBI or by using a visa/mastercard/debit card.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and women are not required to pay any fee.
The fee is required to be paid by male candidates only belonging to general category, other backward class(OBC) or economically weaker section (EWS). Once the fee paid shall not be refunded.
Zee Entertainment hits upper circuit after two independent directors resign on investor’s demand
Ami Organics dazzles on its stock market debut, lists at a premium of 50%
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons