I visited the cashless Gujarat village- Akodara that everyone’s talking about, and here’s my takeaway
I recently visited India's first digital village and while it is the perfect model for a cashless society, it is also a lesson in digital adoption.
It bunks the myth that you need to live in a city to live a digitized lifestyle.
ALSO READ: ICICI Bank to transform 100 villages into ‘Digital Villages’ in 100 days
Let's show you how it was made possible.
Popular on BI
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further
- Rajasthan in october: A magical experience
- Indo-US ties need to be more ambitious and aim for frictionless trade: US Ambassador
- India Inc might see margin squeeze with a crude shock at hand