Indian sports buffs can now vote for their favourite team’s jersey using blockchain
Sportzchainis one of India's first blockchain-based sports fan engagement platforms.
- Fans can impact a team's sporting decisions like clothes, training, schedules etc.
- The native token of the platform $SPN will be minted in August 2022.
Fans now have the power to make their opinions count, be it on deciding jerseys for the team's training sessions or other elements. The users can vote on binding/non-binding polls for two Kabaddi and one Cricket team, to express approval or disapproval on team decisions. The native token of the platform $SPN will be minted in August 2022, whose possession will be necessary to gain access to the Sportzchain fan tokens.
"This is the first time in the India arena that a platform is enabling fans to impact a team's sporting decisions like training, jersey design, playing schedules, etc. At present, we are planning to induct three polls. Soon, we will launch fan tokens so that they can join this tokenized membership of their favourite team’s sporting decision and also partake in financial gains,” said
Sportzchain, founded in March, will provide fans with an implementable poll platform that ensures their involvement in a team's growth journey.
Different from a Twitter poll
Fan tokens and the blockchain-powered fan engagement platform differ significantly from Twitter polls. Twitter polls can impact non-team decisions. In contrast, blockchain-powered fan engagement platforms allow sports fans to get involved and influence team decisions directly, with the blockchain element providing authenticity and accountability.
Sportzchain currently has the Kabbadi teams of Dabbang Delhi and
GTA 6 may get a female protagonist – launch date and everything we know so far
Decoding the future of IT operating models
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- I'm a software engineer who struggled with procrastination until I tried 'monk mode' — here's how it saves me up to 3 hours a day
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report
- Best rechargeable wireless mouse in India
- Taxpayers with income marginally over ₹7 lakh to get relief under new tax regime