GTA 6 may get a female protagonist – launch date and everything we know so far
GTA 6is set to get a female protagonist, a first for the Grand Theft Autoseries.
- The game will also return to Vice City, the fictionalized version of Miami.
GTA6 is expected to be launched in 2024.
The Grand Theft Auto series is one of the most iconic game series across pc and consoles. GTA V was released nearly nine years ago and has become the highest-selling game for
While GTA V still receives regular updates, fans have been waiting for the next iteration of the game for a long time. We may finally have an update about the game.
According to a report by Bloomberg, there have been a lot of cultural changes at Rockstar over the last few years, which may have a significant impact on the next title from the developer.
Grand Theft Auto to get its first female protagonist
The Grand Theft Auto series is set to get its first female protagonist. After iconic characters like CJ, Tommy Vercetti, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor, Rockstar will finally add a playable female protagonist.
The woman is reportedly a Latina who will be a part of a pair of protagonists. The leading characters have reportedly been influenced by bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde.
GTA 6 is reportedly based in Vice City, a fictionalized version of Miami. Rockstar will reportedly add more cities and updates in the future in a phased manner.
GTA 6 expected launch date
The development of GTA 6 has been moving at a slow pace, in part due to the COVID-19 pandemic and part due to the changes being made in the organization.
The game will reportedly take at least two years and is expected to be launched sometime in 2024.
The exit of Dan Houser, the man behind the creative direction at Rockstar, is also expected to have a huge impact on the game. For those unaware, Dan Houser founded Rockstar Games along with his brother Sam in 1998.
After removing transphobic jokes from GTA V, Rockstar tones down jokes
Rockstar has always had a satirical take on society, and its jokes have been controversial for a long time. However, the company is changing this as part of a cultural revamp.
Rockstar had recently removed transphobic jokes from GTA V’s console release and is expected to avoid such jokes for its upcoming game. In addition, the developer is reportedly avoiding jokes about marginalized groups to avoid “punching down.”
Google Street View now available in India – eligible cities, how to use and everything you need to know
OnePlus 10T to launch soon in India – launch date, expected specifications and everything you need to know
The next major 'Grand Theft Auto' game is now in 'active development,' Rockstar says
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade