Dawood Ibrahim – his Money and Lifestyle
AdvertisementDawood Ibrahim is an Indian gangster with an estimated net worth of $6.7 billion as of May 2015 according to Forbes. He is the founder and CEO of D-Company and India’s most wanted man. His name also appears on Interpol’s list for
Dawood has nine residences in Pakistan, including one bought near the residence of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, son of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. His Karachi's posh Clifton enclave residence is spread over 36,000sqft and boasts of a pool, snooker room, private gym and tennis courts.
Known to live life king size, he has an eye for finesse. He wears stitched suits from Saville Row, sports a Patek Phillipe wrist watch and drives top of the line Mercedes and sports cars.
Dawood’s empire is spread across legitimate and illegitimate businesses in Asia and Europe. Business Insider India maps the investment preferences of this shadowy figure of the underworld.
P.S: Business Insider India doesn’t believe in romanticizing crime and violence. The purpose of the article is not to laud ill gotten wealth, but to throw light on the lavish lifestyle gangsters live even while on the run from the law.
Popular on BI
- Essential food item prices spiked in the last one year
- SC to hear SEBI's review petition against RIL on Oct 12
- OPINION: Can trust-based philanthropy become the mainstream?
- PM Modi on India’s 5G launch – here are the key points from the speech
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World