Dawood Ibrahim – his Money and Lifestyle
AdvertisementDawood Ibrahim is an Indian gangster with an estimated net worth of $6.7 billion as of May 2015 according to Forbes. He is the founder and CEO of D-Company and India’s most wanted man. His name also appears on Interpol’s list for
Dawood has nine residences in Pakistan, including one bought near the residence of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, son of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. His Karachi's posh Clifton enclave residence is spread over 36,000sqft and boasts of a pool, snooker room, private gym and tennis courts.
Known to live life king size, he has an eye for finesse. He wears stitched suits from Saville Row, sports a Patek Phillipe wrist watch and drives top of the line Mercedes and sports cars.
Dawood’s empire is spread across legitimate and illegitimate businesses in Asia and Europe. Business Insider India maps the investment preferences of this shadowy figure of the underworld.
P.S: Business Insider India doesn’t believe in romanticizing crime and violence. The purpose of the article is not to laud ill gotten wealth, but to throw light on the lavish lifestyle gangsters live even while on the run from the law.
Popular on BI
- Google's YouTube Music for Wear OS to now let users stream content over Wi-Fi and LTE
- All you need to know about PM Modi's 6G announcement
- WazirX receives 1023 requests for data from law enforcement in October-March 2022
- OnePlus Pad expected to launch soon in India – specs, expected price and everything you need to know
- Over four lakh people affected as pre-monsoon rains trigger floods in Assam
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Sony SRS Ns7 speaker review
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Hiring in ONGC
- Whatsapp Reaction