Indian Army confirms officer, two soldiers killed in clashes with Chinese soldiers in Ladakh
Indian Armyhas confirmed that three Indian soldiers, including a Commanding Officer were killed during a violent clash with Chinese soldiers in Ladakh.
- The incident happened yesterday, June 15 during the de-escalation process underway in the Galwan Valley.
- Senior military officials of both the countries are currently meeting to defuse the situation.
AdvertisementThree Indian Army men, including an officer, were killed on Monday night during a violent face-off with Chinese People's Liberation Army troops at Galwan Valley in Eastern Ladakh region.
Indian Army in a statement said, during the de-escalation process underway in the Galwan Valley, a violent face-off took place on Monday night with casualties."
"The loss of lives on the Indian side includes an officer and two soldiers". Indian Army said.
The force further stated that senior military officials of both the countries are currently meeting at the face-off site to defuse the situation.
On Monday, Brigade Commander and company level talks happened in Eastern Ladakh between India and China.
The talks are happening near patrolling point 14, near the mouth of Galwan Valley and patrolling point 17 at Hot Spring Area.
Popular on BI
- ASSOCHAM urges RBI not to hike repo rate beyond 25-35 bps
- After waiting for 38 years, MP gets its first respiratory diseases hospital
- Top 10 YouTube videos of 2022
- Tech majors are also the companies that employ the highest number of women
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World