Do you want to know why people turn entrepreneurs? Here’s why?
There are many reasons for a person choosing to do what they do in terms of their profession. They might choose to have a career in the
advertising industry, or become a software engineer or turn a film producer. Mostly it’s go to do with a person’s aptitude and attitude towards a certain way of life. However, in the recent past we have been seeing a large number of people turning entrepreneurs. So if you’re wondering why this sudden tectonic shift towards ‘self-employment’, then this infographic will answer your queries in the most appropriate manner. (About the infographic: This has been created by Funders and Founder.)
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry