Do you want to know why people turn entrepreneurs? Here’s why?
There are many reasons for a person choosing to do what they do in terms of their profession. They might choose to have a career in the
advertising industry, or become a software engineer or turn a film producer. Mostly it’s go to do with a person’s aptitude and attitude towards a certain way of life. However, in the recent past we have been seeing a large number of people turning entrepreneurs. So if you’re wondering why this sudden tectonic shift towards ‘self-employment’, then this infographic will answer your queries in the most appropriate manner.
(About the infographic: This has been created by
Funders and Founder.)
Popular on BI
- Ethos IPO: Understanding its business, profit, outlook, analysts view in 10 points
- Here are the top cryptos losers that have reported the highest decline in the last 7 days
- Google's YouTube Music for Wear OS to now let users stream content over Wi-Fi and LTE
- Airtel bumped its profits by $2 billion in FY2022 — understand its earnings in ten simple points
- All you need to know about PM Modi's 6G announcement