From IIMs to BITS Pilani — here are the top courses in fintech offered by India’s premier colleges
- The fintech sector has grown exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This boom in fintech has also meant that there has been a rise in career opportunities in the sector.
- Here are the top fintech courses offered by India’s premier colleges.
According to a report by Razorpay, digital payments saw 73% growth between June and December 2020 whereas UPI transactions alone crossed 2 billion in the last months of 2020.
And this boom in fintech has also meant that there has been a rise in career opportunities in the sector. According to India FinTech Report, India is home to over 2,000 fintech companies, which are fast creating job opportunities to grow further.
AdvertisementFor freshers and professionals looking to build a career in fintech, there are multiple fintech courses offered by top colleges and institutes across the country. The courses can make you ready for tech-driven strategic roles like blockchain strategy manager, robotic process automation, project manager, digital transformation leader, product specialist, fintech consultant and many more.
Here are top FinTech courses offered by top colleges and institutes in India -
IIM Calcutta– Advanced programming in FinTech and Financial Blockchain
- Duration - 6 months
- Eligibility - Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or PostGraduation and the professional should have relevant background experience of 2 years.
2. SP Jain Global Management – Professional Certificate in Fintech
SP Jain along with Imarticus Singapore is offering the online certification course for both professionals and freshers which gives in-depth knowledge and understanding of the FinTech industry.
- Duration - 3-4 months
- Eligibility - N/A
- Fee Structure - ₹2,00,000-3,00,000
It is both an online programme and offline course in Dubai) that helps candidates to understand the new digital ecosystem and strategies.
- Duration - 10 months
- Eligibility - Graduated with minimum 7 years of work experience
- Fee Structure - AED 24,000
AdvertisementIt is an online certification course which will help participants learn the building blocks of financial technologies and services.
- Duration - 8 months
- Eligibility - Graduation/ Post-graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks with 3 years of post-graduate work experience.
- Fee Structure - ₹2,00,000 (approx)
It is an online Work Integrated Programme for professionals in finance and technology to advance their career in the sector.
- Duration - 2 semesters
- Eligibility - The candidate should either hold B.E/ B.TECH/ M.SC or Integrated First Degree of BITS degree with aggregate 60% marks and minimum one year work experience. or Candidate should have done graduation in B.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA with at least 60% aggregate marks, studied at least one course in mathematics or statistics at the high school or higher level with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fee Structure - ₹55,000 per semester with 17,500 admission fees.
Army Day 2021: These amazing facts about the Indian Army will make you beam with pride
HCL Tech clocks in nearly 27% jump in profit, crosses the $10 billion revenue milestone with one more quarter left
India will begin its COVID-19 vaccination drive tomorrow — here’s a look at how the world’s largest vaccine rollout is set to take place
- FPI invests ₹25,787 crore in Indian equities in February
- India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Indian rocket PSLV puts Brazil's Amazonia-1 satellite into orbit
- Apple Music launches 'Behind The Songs' hub to highlight songwriters and producers
- PSLV rocket lifts off with 19 satellites from Brazil, US and India