JEE Advanced registration 2022: Here's everything you need to know about the exam
- JEE Advanced registration starts today at 4 pm.
- Eligible candidates can register themselves till August 11, 2022.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from the website starting August 23, 2022.
JEE Advanced examwill be conducted on August 28, 2022.
The registration process for JEE Advanced 2022 will start today from 4 p.m. and will be open till August 11, 5 p.m. Candidates who have cleared the JEE Mains exams are only eligible to apply for this exam. The exam will be conducted in two sessions on August 28, between 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Indian candidates must clear the JEE Mains exam and be eligible to register for the JEE Advanced exam. Only candidates who are in the top 2,50,000 list (including all categories) can apply.
The percentages of various categories of candidates to be shortlisted are:
- 10% for General Category and Economically Weaker Section
- 27% for OBC-NCL
- 15% for SC
- 7.5% for ST
- The remaining 40.5% is open to all
- Female candidates (all categories) – ₹1400
- SC, ST, and People with Disabilities candidates – ₹1400
- All other candidates – ₹1800
- Candidates residing in SAARC countries (including India) – $75
- Candidates residing in Non-SAARC countries – $150
How to register
- Visit the website – jeeadv.ac.in and click on the registration link.
- Enter the login credentials and start filling in and uploading the required details and documents.
- Make payment and click submit.
Candidates can download their admit cards for the website from August 23, 2022.
The result will be declared on September 11, 2022, and a copy of candidate responses will be available on September 1, 2022.
Candidates can appear for the JEE Advanced exam maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
WhatsApp is working on a ‘login approval’ feature to help prevent hacking – here’s everything you need to know
India’s defence exports boosted investor wealth of this stock by 75% in 2022
Popular on BI
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Rice and Pulses
- IIT Guwahati
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Biggest Billionaires
- Sundar Pichai
- Home Loan
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World