Entrepreneurs should know tricks of the trade else they’ll be running away with passbook vending machine instead of ATM
In India also, there is a high failure rate of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs need to do a bit more exhaustive homework before jumping on the “in-thing” entrepreneurship.
“Young entrepreneurs don’t know what they don’t know and they often end up changing the world, but also have a much higher failure rate. Older entrepreneurs will have higher probability of success due to an ability to leverage their past experience to attract funds and talent and scale the enterprise,” says Ashok Soota, Co-author, Entrepreneurship Simplified and Executive Chairman, Happiest Minds.
The strategic humour story “Entrepreneurs need to know the tricks of the trade: Running away with passbook vending machine instead of ATM!” stresses the importance of knowing the tricks of the trade for entrepreneurship.
Here, have a look!
(This article is authored by Prof. Rajesh K. Pillania. He has been judged as Best Faculty for Strategic
Popular on BI
- Apple to launch new MacBook Pro models next month
- Amazon witnessed record Prime sign-ups during the Great Indian Festival Sale 2022, 68 percent from small towns
- Agnikul to launch Agnibaan rocket before 2022
- BYJU's clears ₹2,000 cr dues to Blackstone in $1 bn Aakash deal
- India installs avalanche monitoring radar in Sikkim