Business Insider India presents Money Insider – your guide to financial freedom
IBEF also says that India has the potential to rank among the top financially literate countries in the world as 27.6% of its people between the age group 25-44 continue participating in financial inclusion programmes through formal education and other means.
Money Insider is here to power the India opportunity
The rate of financial literacy could expand by more than 20% in the next two decades if we seed the basics within the age group 10-19 which constitutes around 21.8% of India's population. A financially savvy India will have a massive impact on the country's general economic growth and global influence.
Money Insider dives deep into the world-changing potential of financial awareness. It brings together the top young voices from the industry educating millions of Indians and shaping the financial habits of millennials, genZ and beyond.
From being trapped in credit card bill cycles, and equated monthly instalments (EMIs) to not being able to meet the standard of living you wish, the root cause of most of these issues is a lack of financial literacy. A lot of you realise it but get stuck in the dilemma of finding the entry point to the first step. With Money Insider, we aim to close the "knowing-doing" gap in financial literacy.
The voice — Meet the Money Insider fin-fluencers
1. Abhiraj and Niyati aka Abhi and Niyu - Digital Content Creator Duo
This power couple started a YouTube page called, ‘Let’s make you rich’ that talks about the rules, principles, and ideas to manage your personal finance. The duo have amassed over 4 million followers across social media platforms. Featured in
2. Raj Shamani - Digital Content Creator, Entrepreneur, Podcaster and Investor
3. Shashank Udupa - Financial Expert, Digital Content Creator and Co-Founder and CFO at Scenes by Avalon
AdvertisementFounder of tech company Avalon,
4. Neha Nagar- Finfluencer and Founder of TaxationHelp.in
A crypto-enthusiast and stock-aficionado,
5. Mandeep Gill - Cofounder, Labour Law Advisor
Founder of the YouTube channel Labour Law Advisor, Gill aims to simplify complex labor laws for the Indian workforce and help them build a better financial future. His mission continues with the support of more than 1.6 million subscribers.
6. Ashna Tolkar - Financial educator, Influencer & Founder, Money lancer
“I make finance effortless,” reads
So, join us on Business Insider India’s Instagram, where we will take you through a series of videos from successful 'fin-fluencers' who'll pave the way for your entry to financial awareness and freedom. They will be covering topics ranging from basics of investing, financial planning, savings, how to plan retirement, buying a home, managing loans and taxes.
Disclaimer: Business Insider India has partnered with these influencers for the Money Insider series.
Meet Falguni Shah who won the best children’s music album of the year award at the Grammy’s
Rally in Adani Group companies not only made Gautam Adani India’s richest man, but also made a fortune for its investors
Popular on BI
- Delhi to Kochi - Indian destinations international travellers are looking for in 2023
- Post pandemic, more organizations are moving towards e-recruitment, says a survey by HirePro
- Sensex, Nifty decline for 2nd day on selling in FMCG, steel stocks
- Foreign investors continue to pull out of Indian stocks, sell equities worth ₹3,431 crore in Feb so far
- Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit jumps 91% to ₹1,588 crore, misses estimates