Wholesale inflation falls to 2-year low of 3.85% in February
WPI inflation for February 2023 was the lowest since January 2021 when it was 2.51 per cent.
In January 2023, the WPI inflation was 4.73 per cent.
Apart from this, prices of minerals, computers, electronic and optical products, chemicals and chemical products, electrical equipment and motor vehicles also came down in February, an official statement said.
Top 10 banks in India by market cap & their share performance in the last 1 year
HP introduces new Chromebook with improved performance in India
Popular on BI
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April