Wholesale inflation falls to 2-year low of 3.85% in February
WPI inflation for February 2023 was the lowest since January 2021 when it was 2.51 per cent.
In January 2023, the WPI inflation was 4.73 per cent.
Apart from this, prices of minerals, computers, electronic and optical products, chemicals and chemical products, electrical equipment and motor vehicles also came down in February, an official statement said.
Top 10 banks in India by market cap & their share performance in the last 1 year
HP introduces new Chromebook with improved performance in India
Popular on BI
- Juniper Hotels shares jump over 10% after flat market debut
- Rupee turns flat at 82.89 against US dollar in early trade
- Stock market indices kick off trading day with stability, witnessing a mix of gains and losses
- Behavioral Finance Principles
- Apple cancels self-driving EV project, to lay off workers: Report