Find out the ideal work style for your personality
Are you more productive in a crowded, collaborative open office where you can easily share ideas, or in a quiet corner cubicle where you can be alone with your thoughts? Perhaps you prefer a third option, and are better suited to a job with a two-second commute, working from your couch.
Personality preferences can offer clues to your ideal work style. Video conferencing provider Highfive and content marketing agency Column Five collaborated with Business Insider to create the following quiz that can help you figure out yours.
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge