Flipkart is out with yet another offer but this time around it's exclusively for its employees
Flipkart employees who have completed six months with the company will be eligible for this program, and shortlisted candidates can receive up to Rs. 3 lakhs in assistance.
The employees need to submit a request explaining their pursuit and why they need the assistance. Post submission of the request, an internal Flipkart panel will evaluate the application and confirm back within 7 working days after which, the financial assistance will be paid out within 5 working days.
Flipkart has previously ranked No.1 for two years in
Satheesh K V, Director-Total Rewards, Flipkart told Business Insider that this is a way of making sure that the employees are living a quality life which translates into them creating quality for the company, “The company has many multi-talented employees who have been excelling in national and international competitions such as football, archery, ironman triathlon and mountaineering among others. We are confident that this initiative will help the Flipsters cross off the most important dreams of their bucket list and in turn make us proud."
- COVID-19 effect: Air India withdraws job offers for around 180 trainee cabin crew members
- 872 new coronavirus cases in Gujarat, ten more deaths
- 1,781 fresh COVID-19 cases take Delhi's tally to 1,10,921; death toll mounts to 3,334
- RCF launches hand sanitiser to control COVID-19
- 4 fresh COVID-19 cases in Himachal Pradesh