Flipkart is out with yet another offer but this time around it's exclusively for its employees
Flipkart employees who have completed six months with the company will be eligible for this program, and shortlisted candidates can receive up to Rs. 3 lakhs in assistance.
The employees need to submit a request explaining their pursuit and why they need the assistance. Post submission of the request, an internal Flipkart panel will evaluate the application and confirm back within 7 working days after which, the financial assistance will be paid out within 5 working days.
Flipkart has previously ranked No.1 for two years in
Satheesh K V, Director-Total Rewards, Flipkart told Business Insider that this is a way of making sure that the employees are living a quality life which translates into them creating quality for the company, “The company has many multi-talented employees who have been excelling in national and international competitions such as football, archery, ironman triathlon and mountaineering among others. We are confident that this initiative will help the Flipsters cross off the most important dreams of their bucket list and in turn make us proud."
Popular on BI
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Grit, tears, joy: Novak Djokovic claims his 10th Australian Open crown, moves closer to ending the GOAT debate
- Manu Kumar Jain departs from Xiaomi, nearly a decade after working for the Chinese smartphone maker
- L&T reports ₹2,553 crore Q3 net profit, sees boost from major private capex investments
- Tech Mahindra’s Q3 net profit slips 5.2% on year to ₹1,297 crore
- Rumors suggest OnePlus is testing V Fold and V Flip foldable smartphones