Gmail appears to be down in an apparent worldwide outage
Dave Smith/Business Insider
Gmail and Google Drive appeared to be down for numerous users worldwide on Tuesday evening.Thousands of reports were filed on Tuesday night, according to DownDetector. The apparent problem seemed to affect users in the US, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, and Japan.Advertisement
Gmail users reported cases where they were not able to access their emails or attachments:
Business Insider was not able to access its email to seek comment from Google.
David Choi/Business Insider
This is a developing story. Refresh for updates.Get the latest Google stock price here.
Well if gmail isn't workin, either am I. pic.twitter.com/AeIMfHY4bz- Ryan Negri (@RyanNegri) March 13, 2019
It truly is a thing of beauty to follow the #gmail outage and see so many frustrated and confused people speaking so many languages.- Jayde Lovell (@JaydeLovell) March 13, 2019
Clearly, Gmail is "Gmail" no matter which language you speak. #gmaildown
Me trying to send @gmail attachments today.- Ashley Argoon (@AshArgoon) March 13, 2019
Desktop work account .... hmm.
Desktop personal account ... well that's weird.
Mobile work account ... nope.
Mobile personal account ... GAAAAARGH.
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari