B-schools love getting their students hired by this Indian company
"We ensure that we attract the best talent and our processes help lay a strong foundation early in their career. HUL has a clearly defined career philosophy which revolves around job rotation and diversity of experiences in an individual's career," HUL executive director-human resources B P Biddappa said.
"We also ensure that we have progressive people policies in place for our employees to enable them to perform their best at all life stages. We continue to review our policies and practices to keep them relevant to the changing needs of our workforce," Mr Biddappa added.
Popular on BI
- COP28 set to kick off from Nov 30 — UAE hopeful for deal on renewable energy tripling, doubling energy efficiency
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who like ‘the common man’
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club