IGNITION: advance registration rates EXPIRE TODAY
Save $1,000 through 11:59 PM ET tonight ONLY
Here's your last chance to lock in the lowest rates for your seat at Business Insider's IGNITION: Future of Media this November 29-30 in New York City.
We have an exciting speaker lineup in the works, which we'll be releasing in the coming months. Our agenda focuses on the future of media, and we're going to tackle the latest developments in marketing, advertising, TV, publishing, international, startups, and all the tech behind those industries.
In the past, we've welcomed brilliant leaders on our stage, including Elon Musk, Sheryl Sandberg, Jeff Bezos, Mark Cuban, Arianna Huffington, Carolyn Everson, Travis Kalanick, James Murdoch, and Jim Cramer.
You don't want to miss out on what's going to be the digital media event of the year. So don't delay and reserve your seat now before prices go up and before the event sells out!
Extra-early-bird deadline extended through June 5
The extra-early-bird rates expire tonight at 11:59 PM ET. Register before than to secure your ticket at a 25% savings. That's $1,000 off a regular price ticket!
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high
- 10 Foods you should avoid before bed for a restful night's sleep
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju's CEO amid court order