In a first, Ola launches credit for ride-share
It is a unique postpaid service to enable users who can now pay later for their rides. There’s a catch- Ola Credit enables commute to only key corporate clients like L&T, Siemens,
Ola Credit will give customers 7 days of credit so they can keep booking Ola cabs without worrying about having sufficient
ALSO READ: 5 crucial developments in the startup space you must know about
Raghuvesh Sarup, Chief Marketing Officer, and Category Head at Ola talked to
Ola Credit, if used right, can play an important role in the movement of a large number of low-value transactions online, allowing people to conserve lower denomination currency for their other important daily needs.
So how does it work?
A customer can select ‘Ola Credit’ as their payment option while booking a ride. The 7-day credit cycle begins from the date of the first credit ride. A customer will be able to clear dues using Ola Money, within the credit period of 7 days.
This is a great way to track your weekly cab expenses and pay them according to the time of the month when your credit cycle might be going haywire.
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar