Free vaccine for votes? Indian Finance Minister promises free COVID-19 vaccine doses for everyone in Bihar ahead of elections
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has promised free vaccine doses for everyone in
- This is the ‘first promise’ mentioned in BJP’s poll manifesto.
Presenting the saffron party’s manifesto, Union Finance Minister
As soon as #COVID19 vaccine will be available for production at a mass scale, every person in Bihar will get free v… https://t.co/DyxGKGpyQv— ANI (@ANI) 1603345724000
The state assembly election in Bihar is scheduled from October 28 to November 7. “The coronavirus pandemic has impacted everybody in the country and around the world. However, people in Bihar along with the government's effort have fought the pandemic. We vow to provide free COVID-19 vaccination to every resident as soon as Indian Council of Medical Research approves it,” read the BJP manifesto for upcoming
This has led to a lot of people wondering why the rest of the country doesn’t deserve the same generosity.
Vaccines for free. Only for Bihar. Rest of us can drop dead. Also, only if voted to power. Otherwise, Biharis can a… https://t.co/4py51XQj7b— visvak (@visvak) 1603348033000
BJP manifesto ◆Covid Vaccine ◆19 lakh jobs ◆Crime free Bihar Nitish Kumar Ji be like https://t.co/peBO6vrstE https://t.co/lXjrLsJ25z— Ayush sharma (@neuroayush) 1603347819000
Congress provided FREE POLIO VACCINATION (& others) to ENTIRE INDIA FOR DECADES. That's the basic a responsible Gov… https://t.co/U3sd5yCzQG— Gaurav Pandhi (@GauravPandhi) 1603345231000
India freed herself from Polio by carrying out the greatest & largest vaccination drive in the world ! The polio dr… https://t.co/xPpi3Uhf0i— Tehseen Poonawalla Official (@tehseenp) 1603348408000
Musk is rolling out Tesla's new 'Full Self Driving' beta for a limited number of drivers
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Rockstud Capital announces partial exit from Uber’s fleet service provider
- India sees demand for property worth over ₹1 cr drive record real estate sales
- Indian auto sector can become export-led $1 trillion industry by 2035: Arthur D Little
- Samsung launches S23 Fan Edition with Exynos 2200 in India
- Vivo launches V29 and V29 Pro to take on Nothing Phone 2, OnePlus 11R this festive season