COVID-19: India registers 2,73,810 fresh cases and 1,169 fatalities in last 24 hours, highest single-day spike ever
This is the fifth consecutive day that the country has registered over two lakh Covid cases taking the
Meanwhile, a total of 1,619 people died of Covid in the last 24 hours, taking the country's
A total of 1,44,178 patients recovered in the same time span, taking the number of recoveries to 1,29,53,821 with a recovery rate of 86 per cent.
The Health Ministry said that a total of 13,56,133 samples were tested in the last 24 hours.
So far, a total of 26,78,94,549 samples have been tested in the country.
According to the government data, a total of 12,30,007 people were also vaccinated in the same period, taking the total inoculation count to 12,38,52,566.
Macrotech Developers lists at 10% discount — analysts recommend that shareholders should wait it out
Razorpay raises $160 million at $3 billion valuation, plans for more acquisitions
Here’s the list of what is allowed and what is not during the 15 days lockdown in Rajasthan
Popular on BI
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route