Delhi Police busts liquor smuggling gang inspired by Pushpa movie
The gang was allegedly inspired by South Indian movie 'Pushpa', informed the Police.
According to the police, two rickshaw pullers brought a few plastic drums to a transport company in SGT Nagar and produced two fake bills on the behalf of a trading company for transporting the drums to an enterprise company in Bihar.
On suspicion, when asked for details, the rickshaw pullers refused to disclose the information and fled the site with the rickshaws.
Later, the manager informed the transport company about the act. The company's owner
After receiving the information, the police rushed to the spot and began investigating the drums. After this, they recovered the illicit liquor manufactured in Haryana.
Police have filed a complaint and legal action is being taken into the matter.
Here’s how to reverse image search works on Google Search and Chrome
The IIT-Startup working to end manual scavenging in India wins big on Shark Tank
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India