Exports shrink by 16.6% to $29.78 bn in Oct
In the April-October 2022 period, exports grew 12.55 per cent to $263.35 billion.
Imports during the same period rose 33.12 per cent to $436.81 billion, the data showed.
Rising global inflation, the Russia-Ukraine war, the growing China-Taiwan crisis and supply chain disruptions have impacted economic growth worldwide, thus leading to shrinking demands.
Mumbai tops in new property launches in Q3, Delhi saw the highest decline: Anarock
"Yudh Abhyas 22" will be conducted in Uttarkhand this month
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM