India reports 3,205 new COVID-19 cases and 31 fatalities
On Tuesday, 2,568 infections were registered, as per the
During the same period, the country logged 31 Covid fatalities, taking the nationwide toll to 5,23,920.
The active caseload also reported rise at 19,509 cases, accounting for 0.05 per cent of the country's total positive cases.
Recovery of 2,802 patients in the last 24 hours took the cumulative tally of the recovered to 4,25,44,689. Consequently, India's recovery rate stands at 98.74 per cent.
Also in the same period, a total of 3,27,327 tests were conducted across the country, increasing the overall to 83.89 crore.
As of Wednesday morning, India's Covid-19 vaccination coverage exceeded 189.48 crore, achieved via 2,34,46,113 sessions.
Over 2.95 crore adolescents have been administered with a first dose of Covid-19 jab since the beginning of vaccination drive for this age bracket.
Twitter Circle is a feature that allows you to share tweets with selected people
AdvertisementRupee gains 8 paise to 76.40 against US dollar in morning trade
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore