Indian Govt launches MyGov Coronavirus helpdesk on WhatsApp to educate citizens
- Govt launched the MyGov Corona helpdesk to provide information about
coronavirus on WhatsApp.
- The WhatsApp chatbot provides information about symptoms, how it spreads, how to reduce risk and more.
- The chatbot replies to user queries and sends links that provide more information.
Soon after Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the people on March 19, the government launched a WhatsApp chatbot to educate people about Coronavirus. The chatbot has been named MyGov Corona Helpdesk.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 24% OFF
OPPO A74 5G (Fluid Black,6GB RAM,128GB Storage) - 5G Android Smartphone | 5000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charge | 90Hz LCD Display₹ 15990₹ 20990Buy On
- 16% OFF
Oppo A16 (Pearl Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 13490₹ 16990Buy On
- 14% OFF
iQOO 7 5G (Storm Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 29990₹ 34990Buy On
- 11% OFF
Tecno POVA 2 (Polar Silver, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)| 7000mAh Battery | 48MP Camera | Helio G85₹ 11999₹ 13499Buy On
- 11% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Phantom Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 84999₹ 95999Buy On
The MyGov Corona Helpdesk is powered by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The chatbot will help users know about the Coronavirus, including its symptoms, spread, how to reduce risk and more.
How to use MyGov Corona helpdesk chatbot
To contact the MyGov Corona helpdesk, you need to follow the below steps:
- Save the helpdesk number - +91 9013151515 on your phone.
- Now, send a message ‘Hi’ or ‘Namaste’ to the chatbot.
- You can also click here from your phone to send a message directly.
- A – What is Coronavirus and what are its symptoms?
- B – How does Coronavirus spread?
- C – How to reduce the risk of Coronavirus?
- D – Professional Advice By AIIMS-Director
- E – Know more on Coronavirus
- F – Where to get help?
Apart from this chatbot, the government also has two phone numbers which you can call to get help about the Coronavirus.
- Helpline – 011-23978046
- Toll-free number – 1075
Find Coronavirus treatment center, testing labs address using MapmyIndia
More than 60% students are not attending schools — and merely a third of them are learning online
The cost of containing Coronavirus — the world has set aside $3 trillion so far
Popular on BI
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar