Indian Govt launches MyGov Coronavirus helpdesk on WhatsApp to educate citizens
- Govt launched the MyGov Corona helpdesk to provide information about
coronavirus on WhatsApp.
- The WhatsApp chatbot provides information about symptoms, how it spreads, how to reduce risk and more.
- The chatbot replies to user queries and sends links that provide more information.
AdvertisementSoon after Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the people on March 19, the government launched a WhatsApp chatbot to educate people about Coronavirus. The chatbot has been named MyGov Corona Helpdesk.
The MyGov Corona Helpdesk is powered by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The chatbot will help users know about the Coronavirus, including its symptoms, spread, how to reduce risk and more.
How to use MyGov Corona helpdesk chatbot
To contact the MyGov Corona helpdesk, you need to follow the below steps:
- Save the helpdesk number - +91 9013151515 on your phone.
- Now, send a message ‘Hi’ or ‘Namaste’ to the chatbot.
- You can also click here from your phone to send a message directly.
- A – What is Coronavirus and what are its symptoms?
- B – How does Coronavirus spread?
- C – How to reduce the risk of Coronavirus?
- D – Professional Advice By AIIMS-Director
- E – Know more on Coronavirus
- F – Where to get help?
Apart from this chatbot, the government also has two phone numbers which you can call to get help about the Coronavirus.
- Helpline – 011-23978046
- Toll-free number – 1075
Find Coronavirus treatment center, testing labs address using MapmyIndia
More than 60% students are not attending schools — and merely a third of them are learning online
The cost of containing Coronavirus — the world has set aside $3 trillion so far
Popular on BI
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024