Investment intent of ₹10.5 lakh crore received at Odisha biz summit
Government of Odisha
It's a win-win situation for the investors and the state, he said.
"I am happy to announce that the Make In Odisha Conclave has generated investment intent of Rs 10.50 lakh crore with potential for 10.50 lakh direct and indirect employment.
"It's heartening to see the huge response we have got, especially in the post- Covid scenario,"
The chief minister urged all stakeholders to work hard to implement the investments on the ground, and take Odisha to a new era of growth.
Patnaik assured investors that the state will walk the extra mile for them. "We will walk the talk. It will be a win-win situation," he said.
He also expressed gratitude to the summit's partner countries -
The third edition of the conclave generated around five times more investment intent than the first one in 2016. "In the second edition, the state had received Rs 4.23 lakh crore investment intent," an official of the Industries Department said.
The investment proposals have been received in 21 different sectors.
AdvertisementPostpartum depression in mothers can have serious consequences on the child’s health and development
iPhone 15 features roundup – Ultra variant, solid-state buttons, USB Type-C port, and more
Popular on BI
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999