TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity
iDayis dubbed as India's Largest & most Definitive Startup Event for Tech Entrepreneurs featuring Global Icons, Unicorn Founders & Leading Investors
- Focuses on Tech trends including Fintech, Crypto SaaS for SMEs, Gig Economy, Capital Markets, Healthcare, Hybrid education & More
- Spread across 2 Days | 100+Speakers |50+ Sessions | Unicorn Roundtables, Workshops, Masterclasses & Engaging Sessions
Speaking about the event, Karan Mohla, Co- Chair for iDay 2021 & Partner, Chiratae Ventures said – “As India leapfrogs to being a tech enabled economy, India Internet Day 2021 rings in with the theme - Digital India: Escape Velocity. The year 2021 has been a defining one for the Indian startup ecosystem in more ways than one — record amount of fund inflow, creation of new unicorns, companies going public, and a new benchmark in terms of mergers & acquisitions. This reflects the strength of the Indian start-ups. Through iDay this year we are putting a spotlight on the learning, insights & trends which have in last 18 months, seem to have lent ESCAPE VELOCITY to the entire startup ecosystem.”
Business Insider is the media partner for TiE's ‘Digital India: Escape Velocity' event.
AdvertisementThe Stellar line up at the event includes Global Speakers, Leading Entrepreneurs, Investors, Influencers, Startups, Tech Innovators likeRuchir Sharma, Morgan Stanley | Monish Darda, Icertis | Surojit Chatterjee, Coinbase | Jeff Maggioncalda, Coursera |John T Chambers, JC2 Ventures |Kanwaljit Singh, Fireside Ventures |Balaji S. Srinivasan, Angel Investor & Entrepreneur, | Byju Raveendran, Founder & CEO- Byju’s |Kunal Bahl, Co-founder & CEO – Snapdeal|Kushal Bhagia, CEO – firstcheque | Rajan Anandan, Sequoia India & Surge | Kumara Raghavan, Amazon Internet Services |Bikram Singh Bedi, Google Cloud | Lathika Pai, Microsoft |Vani Kola, Managing Director – Kalaari Capital | Supria Dhanda, Western Digital.
“India Internet Day is curated & led by a team of serial entrepreneurs & investors. It has become a leading platform to catch the makers and leaders of the India Internet Growth story. Over the years, tech entrepreneurs have hugely gained from the conference. This year we put a spotlight on how technology & resilience have shown the way through the worst crisis of our times. 40% of Indian unicorns have been added in 2021 & this augurs well for the startup ecosystem. With engaging conversations at #iDay in form of Keynotes, Fireside Chats, AMAs. Masterclasses, Panel Discussions, Unicorn Roundtables, we wish to continue to foster entrepreneurship.” said Geetika Dayal, Executive Director, TiE Delhi-NCR
The Conference was supported by Startup India, Google, Western Digital, Sequoia Capital, Morgan Stanley, Coinbase, Microsoft, AWS, Icertis, Kalaari and Avendus.
About TiE Delhi-NCR’s India Internet Day
From its inception #iDay has set out to be a leadership conference that looks to set conversations around vision 2025 for the industry. After a resounding debut in 2012, it has grown from being relevant to being indispensable for stakeholders across the ecosystem. #iDay hosts the entire gamut of internet mobile industry in India like no other forum. India Internet Day 2020 Co-Chairs – Lathika Pai & Mohit Bhatnagar along with the team Abhishek Gupta, Alok Mittal, Arvind Jha, Deep Kalra, Dev Khare, Gautam Gandhi, Karan Mohla, Latika Pai, Miten Sampat, Prasanto K Roy, Rajan Anandan, Rajat Garg, Rajesh Sawhney, Ravi Gururaj and Vani Kola are the torchbearers who put together the conference that has emerged as the only voice of India’s internet industry.
Airtel rights issue worth ₹21,000 crore opens next month – record date, price, ratio and everything else you need to know
Freshworks IPO — 500 crorepatis, $12 billion market cap and more that emerged from India’s first SaaS listing at Nasdaq
Zee-Sony merger: Here’s what Sony is really getting from Zee Entertainment
Popular on BI
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Dream 11 parent Dream Sports to hire 200 people in India across various domains
- Snap's stock plummets by 22% as Apple’s iPhone privacy changes hit its advertising business
- Twitter now lets anyone on Android and iOS host Spaces
- PUBG: New State with ‘PC-like’ gameplay will officially launch on November 11
- Nykaa has added a skincare brand to its shopping cart, a week before its IPO