Gurgaon gets a startup for startups
AdvertisementCo-working is a great option for startups, freelancers or consultants looking for better places to work or hold meetings in. It offers them a more favorable work environment over bedrooms or home-offices. The rapidly rising real estate costs in Indian metros have further added to this interest in co-working.
The idea is slowly catching up across Indian cities. Delhi’s NCR just got a new one. So what is it all about?
“Sprout Box is a community space for startups. One could work, collaborate, present, mentor and even invest here. It pleases us to be a part of the growth of someone. Hence the name,” explains co-founder Gagandeep Singh Sapra.
Sprout Box’s first facility is located across two floors. That’s 4000 square feet space with an eight people Conference room. It offers seating space for 40, with high speed Internet, Photocopiers, Printers and Scanners, Shared PCs, and small kitchenette on each floor. It also boasts of an open air roof top Cafeteria.
So what fuelled the idea of Sproutbox?
“Having been associated with startups from a young age, we witnessed the challenges a
The company is working on the launch of its other Co-Working spaces in Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Goa and many others. International destinations are also in the queue. One membership fee would offer access to all future branches.
Sprout Box is currently located at 37, Arjun Marg, DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon 122002. It went live on 1 st June, 2015.
Popular on BI
- LIC stock falls 8% on listing day, but still beats HUL and ICICI to become India’s fifth most valued company
- Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp, Raymond among stocks to watch out for on May 17
- Paradeep Phosphates IPO opens today — GMP already at ₹3 per share
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India