This can dispenser is a great storage organizer for your pantry — here's why everyone should have at least 3 in their kitchen
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- The mDesign Large Standing Kitchen Can Dispenser is a great
storageorganizer for your pantry.
- It's made of clear, shatter-resistant plastic and holds up to seven 32-ounce cans.
- The dispenser comes in a 2-pack for $30 and has helped me organize my pantry and make the most out of the tight space.
My mom loves cooking up a storm in the kitchen. We make weekly trips to the grocery store for fresh produce and canned foods like soup, so I was surprised to see that she didn't have anything to hold cans in the pantry. We pretty much store everything in our pantry, including pots and pans, but nothing is organized so a can holder would help keep everything clutter-free and give us a little more space too.I started shopping for small organizers and came across the mDesign Large Standing Kitchen Can Dispenser on Amazon.
The dispenser comes in a 2-pack for around $30 and is 11 inches by 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches. It holds up to seven 32-ounce cans so it should work well for things like soups, sauces, and beans. I was able to store seven cans of Campbell's chicken noodle soup easily, while also creating more space on the shelves.The clear shatter-free plastic lets me quickly see how many cans I have when I'm creating my next shopping list for the following week. It's great for getting more vertical space in the pantry and if you have standard-depth shelves (aka tiny), then this product may be right for you. The organizer holds a decent amount while still being compact. You can also use this in the refrigerator to keep your canned foods cold, in the freezer for storing and organizing frozen beverages, countertops for small kitchen gadgets — basically, all around your kitchen.
It's lightweight and versatile, though not entirely as durable as I'd like. I had to purchase another set of organizers because I accidentally dropped it and it left several cracks on the side.
The front of the dispenser is shorter than the back for easy dispensing, but I wish the front was a little bit higher because if you stack the cans slightly off, they can shift and easily roll out, causing more trouble than what we began with. Nonetheless, the dispenser is sturdy and more stable and useful than the wire racks.If you have an overstuffed pantry like me, I suggest buying three organizers: one for soup, one for sauce, and one for beans. This will make your life easier without upending the entire pantry for that one thing you need.
And trust me, no one doesn't want to spend time looking for one item when you're hangry.
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming