23 thoughtful corporate gifts your employees will actually like
- Give back to the hardworking employees who keep your business running with these 23 corporate gifts.
- They're both thoughtful and useful, and unlike many corporate gifts, they don't look cheap.
- Some of them can be customized with your company's colors and logo, or a personal touch like a monogram.
- Find more gift ideas for everyone in your life here.
A company is nothing without its employees. Whether you manage a lean team of five out of a coworking space or oversee thousands across offices nationwide, you know that your employees are invaluable to the success of your business - and perhaps you want to thank them beyond simply paying a salary.
Skip the tired and cheap corporate gifts and surprise your employees this year with these elevated, thoughtful, and useful options instead. Some come from our favorite startups, while others are just a click away on Amazon. Go the extra mile by customizing them with company colors, a logo, or a personal touch that truly shows your appreciation.
These 23 corporate gifts are sure to wow your employees.
Need some gift ideas? Check out all of Insider Picks 2019 holiday gift guides.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Gourmet gummies from Sugarfina
Nylon tote bags from BAGGU
Chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries
Succulents from Lula's Garden
Wine from Vinebox
Hatch Idea notebooks
Steaks from Omaha Steaks
Mini hand sanitizers from Olika
Suitcases from Away
Patterned socks from Happy Socks
Tumblers from YETI
Cookies and other sweet treats from Milk Bar
Leather accessories from Leatherology
Wine bottle stoppers from Williams-Sonoma
Movie gift cards from Fandango
Sunglasses from Sunglass Hut
Flowers from The Bouqs Co.
Phone grips from Popsockets
Mashable magnet toys from Speks
A warm sweater from Patagonia
Candles from Otherland
Socks from Bombas
Bath and body gifts from L'Occitane
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons