A Russian model's Lamborghini encrusted with 2 million Swarovski crystals badly damaged in 'hit and run'
- Photos showed the Swarovski crystal-encrusted
Lamborghinidamaged in a collision in London.
- The $500,000 supercar belonged to Russian model Daria Radionova.
The $500,000 car, which has a top speed of 217mph, is owned by Russian model Daria Radionova.
In a statement to Insider, Radionova's management say that "everyone is shocked after this terrible incident."Images of the accident show the left-hand rear of the luxury car completely crushed with debris all around.
They added that Daria was not in the parked car during when the crash occured on Thursday.
They add that the model's vehicle has sustained damage to its rear after what they describe as a "hit and run."
Radionova offered a £5,000 ($6,722) reward, via an Instagram message, to anyone who can give her the number plate details of the blue Vauxhall Zafira, the other vehicle involved in the accident.
The Evening Standard reports that the collision happened while the bejeweled vehicle was parked in the upmarket Kennsington district of London. Radionova was reportedly not in the car.
The paper stated that she wrote on her Instagram, "I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do," allegedly in response to the accident.
Radionova's extravagant purchase hit the headlines in 2019, with Forbes reporting the Cars in Cloaks — the company that wraps vehicles in crystals — said "If Bruce Wayne were a girl, this would be his car."
Radionova also boasts a silver C-class Mercedes, which she had encrusted with one million Swarovski crystals in 2014.
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden
- Global trends, macroeconomic data to drive equity markets this week: Analysts
- New Parliament building inauguration: 'Sarva-Dharma Prarthana' ceremony held
- List of Famous things to buy in Coorg