A Russian model's Lamborghini encrusted with 2 million Swarovski crystals badly damaged in 'hit and run'
- Photos showed the Swarovski crystal-encrusted
Lamborghinidamaged in a collision in London.
- The $500,000 supercar belonged to Russian model Daria Radionova.
In a statement to Insider, Radionova's management say that "everyone is shocked after this terrible incident."Images of the accident show the left-hand rear of the luxury car completely crushed with debris all around.
They added that Daria was not in the parked car during when the crash occured on Thursday.
They add that the model's vehicle has sustained damage to its rear after what they describe as a "hit and run."
Radionova offered a £5,000 ($6,722) reward, via an Instagram message, to anyone who can give her the number plate details of the blue Vauxhall Zafira, the other vehicle involved in the accident.
The Evening Standard reports that the collision happened while the bejeweled vehicle was parked in the upmarket Kennsington district of London. Radionova was reportedly not in the car.
The paper stated that she wrote on her Instagram, "I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do," allegedly in response to the accident.
Radionova's extravagant purchase hit the headlines in 2019, with Forbes reporting the Cars in Cloaks — the company that wraps vehicles in crystals — said "If Bruce Wayne were a girl, this would be his car."
Radionova also boasts a silver C-class Mercedes, which she had encrusted with one million Swarovski crystals in 2014.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with Chromecast built-in
- Best 2.1 channel speakers with Bluetooth support
- OPINION: Experts’ guide to understanding the role of DeFi in digital finance
- OpenSea is returning the millions users lost due to a bug
- Indian crypto exchanges, influencers fall prey to hacks promoting crypto scam