Bill Gates celebrated his 66th birthday with Jeff Bezos at an intimate party in a secluded Turkish cove, reports say
Bill Gatescelebrated his 66th birthday by hosting a private party in a secluded Turkish cove, per reports.
- He invited billionaire
Jeff Bezosand 50 other guests, the Daily Sabah reported.
The Microsoft founder, who has an estimated net worth of $136bn, celebrated his 66th birthday with Bezos and 50 other guests at Sea Me Beach in Fethiye, beside the Mediterranean, on Wednesday, the Turkish newspaper Daily Sabah reported.
Guests were helicoptered from Bill Gates's
The yacht has a gym, jacuzzi, beach club, and swimming pool, the Turkish newspaper Yeni Safak reported.
Gates has been vacationing along
Gates's birthday celebration lasted for about four hours, according to the Daily Sabah. Local seafood, sushi, and pizza were on the menu, with plenty of champagne on offer, the media outlet reported.
Those working at the venue were not allowed to use their phones in order to protect attendees' privacy, the Daily Sabah added.
Bezos reportedly returned to his own yacht, docked in Gökova, by private helicopter. The "Flying Fox," which the former Amazon CEO is believed to own, was previously spotted in Turkey in 2019, Insider reported.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh