Business Insider spoke to more than 30 insiders about how Rolling Stone owner Jay Penske dodged controversy to quietly amass a media empire
He has movie-star good looks, a former Victoria's Secret model wife, and a billionaire father.
Now Jay Penske can lay claim to the second-largest audience in digital
On September 23, Penske
Over the past 16 years, Penske, 41, the youngest son of the automobile tycoon Roger Penske, has quietly built a media empire, amassing more than 20 titles.
And despite past controversies including Saudi funding and a drunken arrest, Jay Penske has emerged as a media savior in a time when publishing is struggling.
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts
- Tata Motors to hike commercial vehicle prices by up to 3% from Jan 1
- Musk to make 'Grok' more politically neutral after it shows similar views as ChatGPT
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December