Elon Musk wonders why the DOJ has not revealed Jeffrey Epstein's client list and asks: 'doesn't that seem odd?'
- Tesla and SpaceX chief asked why the DOJ hasn't released
Jeffrey Epstein's client list.
- In a tweet, Musk said its absence seemed odd and questioned why the media did not appear to care.
On Saturday, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO shared a meme on Twitter saying: "Only thing more remarkable than DOJ not leaking the list is that no one in the media cares", adding: "Doesn't that seem odd?"
He also said: "Sometimes I think my list of enemies is too short, so…"
Epstein was arrested in 2019 on sex trafficking charges and had pleaded not guilty to charges of sexually abusing girls as young as 14 and paying them for sex acts under the guise of "massages."
The offences took place in locations including his Palm Beach, Florida, and Manhattan residences between 2002 and 2005.
Before the trial took place the financier killed himself in jail after reportedly spending the weeks before trying to convince prison guards that he wouldn't try to do so.
A Twitter user shared a picture of Musk and Ghislaine Maxwell, suggesting they had "found one" client of Epstein. Musk responded: "Ah yes, Maxwell photobombing me at a @VanityFair Oscars party – you should [ask] them why they invited her."
"The same people who push this photo say nothing about prominent people who actually went to his island a dozen times," adding that is "also very strange…"
She lost an appeal to overturn the conviction in late April and will be sentenced later this month. The 60-year-old faces a maximum of 55 years in prison.
The DOJ was contacted for comment.
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden