German Chancellor Angela Merkel tests negative for Covid-19
Seibert on Monday said in a statement that Merkel will continue to carry out her official business in quarantine in the coming days, Xinhua news agency reported.
Merkel, aged 65, has put herself into at-home self-quarantine since March 22, after she learned that a doctor who gave her a vaccination for pneumonia two days earlier tested positive for the virus.
Merkel has kept working through telephone and video links.
Popular on BI
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams