420 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.
- A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, and hundreds are facing criminal charges.
- It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify Joe Biden's victory.
- One hundred days later, 420 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all so far.
Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 - forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government - 420 people have been arrested and charged with crimes.
By January 15, Steven D'Antuono, the assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington field office, said the bureau had identified more than 270 suspects and taken 100 people into custody.This table includes the names, charges, and links to court documents of all the people charged so far. We're keeping it updated as more names are released.
Expanded Coverage Module: capitol-siege-module
- What makes Virat Kohli the most loved brand ambassador during IPL
- ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India and other hot stocks to track on April 20
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1