Nepal bans all Indian news channels except DD News
- Reports say that
Nepalcable operators have stopped getting signals of Indian news channels.
- Earlier, Nepal has amended its map which show some Indian territory as part of it.
Reports say that Nepal cable operators have stopped getting signals of Indian news channels.
Nepal government spokesperson Yuvaraj Khatiwada said: "We request all not to disseminate news that infringes sovereignty and self-respect of
Earlier, Nepal has amended its map which show some Indian territory as part of it.
Nepal's parliament on June 13 adopted unanimously the Constitution Amendment Bill, paving the way for accommodating the updated political-administrative map, which includes Indian areas of Kalapani, Lipulekh and Limpiyadhura, in its symbol.
INTERVIEW: Shaaz Jung opens up about the blood, sweat and years behind the viral images of a rare black panther
Harvard, MIT, and Northeastern University are suing ICE to block its order forcing international students to leave the US if their course is online-only
Russian scammers are conning senior executives into giving away $2.7 million by impersonating real CEOs and lawyers
- Top bedsheet designs for single beds
- A timeline of how violent protests in Bengaluru killed three, and led to the arrest of 145 people over a Facebook post
- Lucknow records highest spike of 831 Covid cases in a day
- Low-key heroes of the lockdown - Dishwashers!
- Chennai Super Kings CEO wants MS Dhoni to play with them till IPL 2022