Nepal bans all Indian news channels except DD News
- Reports say that
Nepalcable operators have stopped getting signals of Indian news channels.
- Earlier, Nepal has amended its map which show some Indian territory as part of it.
AdvertisementNepal has banned all Indian news channels, except
Reports say that Nepal cable operators have stopped getting signals of Indian news channels.
Nepal government spokesperson Yuvaraj Khatiwada said: "We request all not to disseminate news that infringes sovereignty and self-respect of
Earlier, Nepal has amended its map which show some Indian territory as part of it.
Nepal's parliament on June 13 adopted unanimously the Constitution Amendment Bill, paving the way for accommodating the updated political-administrative map, which includes Indian areas of Kalapani, Lipulekh and Limpiyadhura, in its symbol.
INTERVIEW: Shaaz Jung opens up about the blood, sweat and years behind the viral images of a rare black panther
Harvard, MIT, and Northeastern University are suing ICE to block its order forcing international students to leave the US if their course is online-only
Russian scammers are conning senior executives into giving away $2.7 million by impersonating real CEOs and lawyers
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani