Pakistan-based American blogger Cynthia Ritchie accuses former ministers of rape
- Cynthia Dawn Ritchie's gigantic expose, acting virtually as a one
women demolition crewagainst the Pakistan Peoples Party(PPP), many in Pakistan questioned her motive and timing.
- Twitter was agog with her FB live session where she named former Interior Minister
Rehman Malikas the main perpetrator of her rape.
- "I was physically manhandled by then Health Minister
Makhdoom Shahabuddinand then Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani-- while the latter was staying at the President's House."
Twitter was agog with her FB live session where she named
This tweet added to the incendiary murkiness of Pakistan polity. Her next tweet wasn't a thirst slayer, it left everyone asking for more. "And, yes, I did tell someone at the UsEmb in 2011, but due to 'fluid' situation and 'complex' relations between US and Pakistan, response was less than adequate. I've been engaged to a wonderful man who I met in PAK. He encouraged me to speak out, so we can move on as a couple."
What made her allegations even more sinister was her naming and shaming a former PM as well. "I was physically manhandled by then Health Minister Makhdoom Shahabuddin and then Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani -- while the latter was staying at the President's House."
Probably confirming her linkages, Twitterati let the cat out of the bag. "Media reported in 2018 that she's linked directly to #GenAsifGhafoor & #ISI. They need to clarify if they are behind all this garbage & slander campaign like the #IJI days."
- CM Kejriwal wishes Amitabh Bachchan speedy recovery from COVID-19
- Film industry wishes speedy recovery for Big B, son Abhishek after they test COVID-19 positive
- 535 new COVID-19 cases in Assam
- Expand plasma therapy facilities for COVID-19 patients: CM
- West Bengal records biggest single-day jump of 1,344 COVID-19 cases