R. Kelly and accused subway shooter Frank James have reportedly become jail 'buds': 'Both do get along'
- Disgraced singer
R. Kellyhas become jailhouse friends with accused subway shooter Frank James.
- The two are "buds" who "talk about TV shows" and "eat together," sources told The New York Daily News.
R. Kelly has reportedly become jailhouse "buds" with the accused
"They talk about TV shows. They go out to rec together. They're buds," an unnamed source at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center told The New York Daily News.
"Both do get along. They actually sit together and eat together," another source told the outlet.
The two men, considered high-risk inmates, are being held in the same unit that keeps government cooperators, the Daily
The outlet added that James has a bunk mate in jail, drinks "copious amounts of coffee," and doesn't complain too much. Meanwhile, Kelly has his own room and passes the time by singing.
Kelly's attorney did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds