Russia, India discuss cooperation at various international platforms
India last month was overwhelmingly elected as a non-permanent member of the powerful UN Security Council for a two-year term.
India, the endorsed candidate from the Asia-Pacific States, won 184 votes out of the 192 ballots cast in the elections for the five non-permanent seats of the Security Council.
Vershinin met with Ambassador of India on Tuesday."The officials discussed the two countries' cooperation at various international platforms, including in the context of India's election to the UN Security Council in 2021-2022 as a non-permanent member," Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement. NSA
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams