Sandy Hook lawyer says Alex Jones sent 'intimate photo' of his wife to Trump ally Roger Stone
- Sandy Hook lawyer Mark Bankston says Alex Jones sent a nude photo of his wife to Roger Stone.
- "I don't know if that was consensual," Bankston said of the image being sent.
Sandy Hook lawyer Mark Bankston said on Monday that Alex Jones sent an "intimate photo" of his wife to political consultant and Trump ally Roger Stone.
In an interview on Monday with the The Young Turks, Bankston said that the copy of the phone records his legal team received contained a nude image of Erika Wulff Jones.
Bankston was the attorney who confronted Jones on the stand in the Sandy Hook defamation damages trial and told Jones that his legal team had mistakenly sent the opposing counsel all his phone records from the last two years.
"I normally wouldn't talk about that in public, but there is a public interest angle into this. I'm a little concerned about it because that intimate photo was sent to Roger Stone, and I don't know if that was consensual," Bankston told the TYT Network.
"And if it wasn't consensual, Mrs. Wulff Jones should know about that. And there might be something that needs to be done about that," Bankston said.
"Then again, it could be totally consensual. But when I see that — and I don't see any indication that it was — I'm concerned something might not be on the up and up with that. There are, certainly, laws in certain states about that," Bankston added.
Wulff-Jones did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.
Bankston hinted at the existence of this exchange during the hearing, where he told the court that Jones and Stone had exchanged "intimate" messages.
A legal representative for Stone told Insider that Stone would not be commenting on the matter. Legal representatives for Jones did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO