Sebastian Thrun to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival 2020
Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
Business Insider is proud to announce that
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThrun previously told Business Insider that when Google co-founder Larry Page first approached him about the self-driving cars project, he said it couldn't be done. But Page convinced him.
Only "18 months or so later, we had this car driving on pretty much every street in California," Thrun said.
Page and Thrun's working relationship extended to the flying car startup Kitty Hawk, for which Page provided funding and Thrun was the founding CEO.
Udacity, Thrun's current venture, is part of the MOOC (massive open online courses) era of online schools and was founded in 2011. In 2015, it was valued at $1 billion, Business Insider reported.
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
Hear Thrun discuss his many ventures at the
- El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
- Best rugged smartwatches in India
- Best 43-inch smart TVs under ₹30,000
- A new cryptocurrency scam targeting gamers has already siphoned off $2 million in Monero
- Twitter locks out Ravi Shankar Prasad temporarily, the minister behind India’s latest IT rules