The suspect in the Times Square shooting that left 3 people wounded has been arrested by US Marshals in Florida
- Farrakhan Muhammad has been arrested in connection to Saturday's
- Three people were injured in the shooting, including a four-year-old girl.
- Police said Muhammad had meant to shoot his brother but instead hit the three other people.
A suspect has been arrested in connection to Saturday's Times Square shooting in which three people were injured.
Farrakhan Muhammad was arrested by US Marshals on Wednesday in Florida, according to ABC News reporter Aaron Katersky.
Police told CBS New York that Muhammad was trying to shoot his brother, but missed and instead shot a 23-year-old tourist from Rhode Island, and a 43-year-old woman from New Jersey, and a four-year-old girl who was shopping with her family.
Police said Muhammad was an illegal street vendor, adding that an argument with his brother over where to sell goods sparked the
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water