The suspect in the Times Square shooting that left 3 people wounded has been arrested by US Marshals in Florida
Noam Galai/Getty Images
- Farrakhan Muhammad has been arrested in connection to Saturday's
- Three people were injured in the shooting, including a four-year-old girl.
- Police said Muhammad had meant to shoot his brother but instead hit the three other people.
A suspect has been arrested in connection to Saturday's Times Square shooting in which three people were injured.
Farrakhan Muhammad was arrested by US Marshals on Wednesday in Florida, according to ABC News reporter Aaron Katersky.
Police told CBS New York that Muhammad was trying to shoot his brother, but missed and instead shot a 23-year-old tourist from Rhode Island, and a 43-year-old woman from New Jersey, and a four-year-old girl who was shopping with her family.
Police said Muhammad was an illegal street vendor, adding that an argument with his brother over where to sell goods sparked the
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23
- Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30