The terrifying moment a Russian missile struck the building a Ukrainian blogger in Kharkiv was standing beside as he filmed a video for Instagram
- A Ukrainian blogger's video was interrupted by a missile striking overhead in Kharkiv.
- In the video posted on Instagram, Nikita Demenkov runs for his life as debris rains down around him.
An airstrike hit a building in Ukraine's second-largest city of Kharkiv while a blogger filmed a video for Instagram.
The video, posted on Instagram on Wednesday, 2 March, shows Nikita Demenkov speaking to the camera about how donations sent by his followers had been used.
About 14 seconds into the video, a droning sound can be heard overhead. Demenkov looks up to the sky and instantly the building he is standing in front of, is struck by a missile.
Demenkov can be seen ducking as debris rains down around him, and the blogger runs to take cover in a basement nearby.
Following Russia's military invasion of Ukraine last week, missiles have rained down across the country.
The predominantly Russian-speaking city Kharkiv, home to roughly 1.4 million people, has endured heavy shelling and missile attacks.
Explosions have struck Constitution Square, one of the city's central squares, as well as a regional police department and a university, Sky News reported.
- Lionel Messi wants to extend Argentina career and play in 2024 Copa America
- The 10 largest and most magnificent Hindu god statues worldwide
- Red flags for Indian equities emerge after crude oil jumps 30% since June this year
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo vs iQOO Z7 Pro – The phone to consider under ₹25,000
- Jasnil Kumar who works in a garment store becomes KBC 15's second crorepati