Japan Accidentally Leaks Emails And Sensitive Internal Communications
Cue the Japanese government, which set up a Google shared group and forgot to enable security.From IT News:
Doh!So, in essence, not only was the email compromised of anyone who mailed through that network, but all of their communications were available as well.
That's a potentially huge leak because it's like getting a look at the other team's playbook. Their negotiation strategies have been laid bare.Japan is now conducting an internal investigation into the matter.
- Modi, Biden, Morrison, and Suga may meet for the first-ever QUAD leaders’ summit this month
- Rs 350 cr in state budget for development of Gairsain capital region: U'khand CM
- Mamata Banerjee releases TMC's candidate list for Bengal elections
- TV prices to rise by ₹3,000 from April 1, 2021
- Supreme Court challenges India's new rules for governing Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and other OTTs — no 'appropriate action' listed against those who violate regulations